We will be taking precautions regarding Covid-19 ...
To protect everyone who comes to our Dance Evenings, we will be taking the following precautions:
- Displaying the sign shown on the right.
- Asking people with any signs of illness to stay away or leave.
- Using a large hall to ensure plenty of space between everyone, especially during breaks.
- Having the doors open where feasible, ventilating the hall regularly.
- Asking dancers to sanitize their hands before we start and between dances/tips (there is a
sanitizer station at the entrance for those needing it).
- Allowing people to wear face masks if they wish, but will leave it up to the individuals as
some may not wish to do so while dancing.
- Similarly with the wearing of gloves, people can if they wish but it is not required.
- We know that our exisiting dancers are 'double jabbed' and are hoping those attending are too
(they are all adults after all) but we are not asking for any proof.
- Should anyone cough or sneeze, we will ask them to stop dancing until hands are washed/re-sanitized.
- Whilst we will be offering tea and coffee in our club mugs which have been cleaned in a dish-washer,
we are happy for some to bring their own non-alcoholic refreshments.
- The toilets will have been cleaned beforehand, and we ask users to wipe surfaces before or after use
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you there.